Hello Future & Current Business Owners! Thank you so much for your interest in my expertise in creating not 1 but 2 successful businesses in under 6 years!
I’ve been creating jewelry since 2016 and it has been a very lucrative source of cash flow. Many people often ask me questions such as:
- 1) How do I get to where you are in business?
- 2) How do you stay motivated?
- 3) How do I get my followers/views to grow naturally?
- 4) How do I make consistent sales?
- 5) How do you do certain things on your Glowforge (laser cutting machine)?
So, I decided to create an opportunity where I can answer those questions for you.
What you'll receive?
- Duration- 60 minutes
- Answer all questions
- Provide demos (if you have a machine)
- Provide step-by steps demonstrations (provided machine is working properly)
- Provide business advice
- Help with setting up/ offer advice for getting started
- Trouble-shooting Tips/Advice
- View my Glowforge Commercial Here
Why me as your mentor?
During the pandemic, fiscal year 2020, I matched my income from my normal 9-5 job and created the option to leave my "good government job" to pursue my businesses full-time. Since then, I have sustained an average monthly income of 7k - 10k monthly. Last year I cleared just under 100k between both my business and am continuing to grow quarterly.
Additionally, I have been featured and chosen as a Glowforge ambassador. If you are not familiar with Glowforge, essentially it is a company that produces several laser and engraving machines. These machines allow endless creativity but do require basic graphic design and machinery knowledge. I can help shorten the learning curve with my knowledge as I currently own two of the machines to run my business.
(Referral code for a discount - https://glowforge.us/f/RKDEMDXO)
Reason for outreach?
I decided to offer my mentorship because of the constant request for guidance. I decided the best course of action would be to create one on one classes for those serious about their business and wanting to increase their cash flow.
I personally, have a mentor, so I understand the importance and value of mentorship and guidance. I decided that I could be a vessel to those within my industry and help other people successfully grow their business with the knowledge I have with the Glowforge machine.
Mentorship Sessions Sign-Up Info:
One on one classes will be held throughout the month. The dates are scheduled one week from your date of purchase. You will receive three (3) dates to choose from after successful payment. Payments must be made monthly in order to schedule a new session for the next month (If interested).
- The individual sessions are great for showing me your projects and getting that one-on-one feedback.- Will collaborate timeframe; scheduled separately via Google Invites.
- I will have a set of questions I ask, but please ensure you come with questions to ask me as well.
Disclaimer: I am offering advice in the area of expertise that I possess, which is laser cutting and product making. If you wish to sign-up, please understand that the information provided is based on my experience, but the premise of my knowledge can be applied to various areas. Results are not typical, and they do require WORK.